CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Tagged by Kara

So I've been tagged by Kara and though I know she might have doubted that I would respond to the challenge- I am very competitive. The problem is that this tag stops here. I don't have much of a blogging network so who would I tag? Besides- gives me something to write about tonight.
8 favorite TV shows: (There are 8 TV shows worth watching?)
1) The Office
2) The Daily Show
3) The Colbert Report
4) House
5) Curious George (Nice time spent with Jackson)
6) The Weather Channel- weather on the 8's
7) I'm thinking....
8) Still thinking...

8 Things I did yesterday:
1) Mailed some things I sold on Ebay
2) Jackson and I went to a local petting farm- they've added pony's!
3) Went to library with Span II class- researching Hispanics in the US.
4) Changed a stinky diaper-Jackson is getting the peeing down but will not poop. Because I am making him wear underwear most of the time he is holding it- for days sometimes until he has a pull-up on.
5) Picked up our weekly share from our CSA (community supported agriculture).
6) Bought flowers for Mrs. Norma Jean
7) Took Jackson to Norma Jean's for a haircut.
8) Went fishing at Mrs. Norma Jeans. Caught a big rockfish on Jackson rod. It broke off right away as Jackon's rod is really not strong enough to support a very large rockfish.

8 favorite restaurants:
Ok this is tough- we rarely eat out because there are only a few options nearby.
1) Thai Pot in Williamsburg
2) MoJo's in Urbanna
3) Something Different Country Store
4) Wild Rabbit Cafe in Gloucester
5) Nawab in Williamsburg
6) Smokin Joes- Kilmarnock
7) ????
8)????

8 Things on my Wish List
1) Barrack Obama as President (Granted)
2) World Peace
3) A Really big Green Revolution
4) A baby!
5) To build a house in the next year
6) For my husband to get a passport so we can go on vacation outside of the U.S.
7) To see my family more than twice a year.
8) To have more time and a good venue for Yoga.

1 comment:

Kara said...

I'm impressed Kim. Good job. You are a better woman for me to not be sucked into dumb tv shows. The only thing that makes it okay is that I don't actually have a lot of times to watch all of those shows. Your day sounded very eventful and cool. What did you sell on ebay? I really should start doing that. Maybe we could help you see family more and pay you a visit this summer. I will have to check out prices!! Love ya