CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009






It's hot.  3rd day of 90 degree weather in a row and tomorrows looking the same.  Summer in April.  Aunt Winnie and Uncle Frank visited this weekend.  It was fun to see them.  We had parent's weekend going on so couldn't play the whole time but we joined them at Jamestown on Saturday after parent conferences.  Donny had a Lacrosse tournament and duty so he was pretty busy.  Pics- new baby geese at kid farm, new cousin Wyatt, Baltimore zoo at Easter break.

3 comments:

mikensi said...

yeah, i was very jealous they got to see you :(

Jaime said...

I am jealous of that weather!! I love it hot! We miss you guys.

Kara said...

In the 90's what??? Did you see that I just became a follower of your blog. Oh yeah sista... I am now a hard core follower. I will have to have you tell me more about the buffalo book... like a cliff note version as it doesn't look exactly like my kind of read :). I will call you soon. Okay bye.